Thursday, August 18, 2011

tawa-tawa for dengue


Tea Making Procedures
•Take 5 to 6 full whole Tawa Tawa plants
•Cut off the roots
•Wash and clean
•Fill a boiling pot with clean water
•Boil the Tawa Tawa for 1 (one) minute in a slow rolling boil
•Cool
•Let the dengue fever victim drink only the Tawa Tawa water for 24 hours
•Sip 1 to 1.5 glasses of Tawa Tawa water every hour
The internal hemorrhaging will stop and the dengue fever will be cured within 24 hours.
I better hurry. I want to evaluate the tea myself. I want to make it more drinkable if it tastes bad. Babies don’t want bad tasting stuff.

A day after I went outside my mother’s front yard and saw this plant. Finding this plant was an easy task.
tawa tawa on garden
I prepared a glass of tawa tawa tea just to know what it taste like.
preparing tawa tawa leaves
It has a little sweet and grassy taste. A little of muscovado sugar will make it more pleasant. It tastes better than sambong tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment